Kvsangathan 2022-23 Recruitment: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has published a Notification for various Teaching vacancies, i.e., PRT, TGT, PGT, and TGT Misc., Non–Teaching Vacancy. Job Seekers can check the complete information about KVS Recruitment 2022-23 here. KVS Bharti Online Form started on 29 November 2022-23.
Candidates can apply for KV Sangathan Vacancy from the official website at kvsangathan.nic.in. Applicants can check the details of KVS Jobs 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and other details here.
What is KVS?
In November 1962, the Indian Government authorized the Kendriya Vidyalaya (Central Schools) Programme based on the Second Central Pay Commission’s recommendations. It suggested that the Government create a plan to give transferrable Central Government officials’ children uninterrupted schooling. As a result, Central School Organization was established as a division of the Indian Government’s Ministry of Education.
During the academic year 1963–1964, 20 Regimental Schools that were at the time operating in areas with high concentrations of defense personnel were converted to Central Schools.
KVS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Release of KVS Recruitment 2023 Notification All qualified applicants should register for the KVS Teacher Recruitment 2023 Announcement at kvsangathan.nic.in. There are 13404 opportunities for PRT TGT PGT teachers, headmasters, principals, vice principals, and other positions, according to KVS Recruitment 2023.
The online application for this recruitment will soon be available on the official website, following which you can register for the test. If you meet the requirements and your age falls within the range, you may apply for PRT PGT TGT Positions. If you apply online for this recruitment, you must take the CBT Test and pass it before you are assigned to the position you have applied for.
KVSSangathan Recruitment 2022-23 Notification-Details
|Name of Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Posts Available||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|No. of Vacancies||13412 Vacancy (Approx)|
|Start Date for Online Application Form||29 November 2022-23|
|KVS Application Deadline||26 December 2022-23|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
KV Sangathan Recruitment 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have completed the 12th grade from a recognized institution to apply for PGT, TGT, and PRT positions at KVS. Also, you must be proficient in teaching Hindi and English media and have a master’s, bachelor’s, B.Ed, CBSE, or comparable degree from a recognized university. More preference will be given to the candidates.
- Conversely, regarding the age requirement, the minimum age to apply is 18 years old, and the maximum is 25.
- Applicants from all categories must pay the following registration fee: UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500. Applicants have four options for paying the registration fee: UPI, NET Banking, credit cards, and debit cards.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2022-23
- First, go to kvs-kvsangathan.nic.in, the website’s official page.
- See the Most Recent Announcements section on the homepage.
- Look for the KVS 2022-23 Notification PDF and click the link.
- Check the notice for KV Sangathan Recruitment Information.
- Click the Apply Online link and fill out the necessary information.
- Application form submission and payment of application fee.
- Print a copy of the application form for your records.
KVS Selection Process
The selection method for the KVS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2023 will include a written exam and a merit list.
All aspirants should start getting ready for the LDCE, which will be held to fill the 4014 openings. For the positions made available through the KVS Departmental Recruitment 2023, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will not conduct any interviews; instead, candidates will be chosen using the:
First Stage – Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
Second Stage – Merit list
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About KVS Recruitment
What are the posts notified under KVS Recruitment 2023?
The KVS Recruitment 2023 has openings for PRT, TGT, PGT, Headmaster, Principal, Vice Principal, Section Officer, and Finance Officer, among other roles.
How many vacancies are released by KVS for FY 2023?
According to KVS, there are 13,404 openings for both teaching and non-teaching positions. Applications for teaching opportunities should be submitted as soon as feasible to KVS.
Who is eligible for the KVS exam?
Those applicants who wish to apply for KVS Recruitment 2023 PRT (Music) must meet the following requirements: a diploma from a senior secondary school with at least 50% of the recommended grades, an intermediate diploma with at least 50% of the recommended grades, or its equivalent.
Is there any entrance exam for KVS?
Class 2 through Class 8 admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya is not determined by a test or exam. Admission is awarded based on the priority category system.