The MyeClass is an Educational Website. Various features are provided by the MyeClass Application & Website, and they include things like RFID Android Attendance, Online E-Courses, ERP & Mobile Apps, and Android Tablets. The main goal of the Website is to help the Students Nurture, Engage and Achieve more knowledge which will help them at the further stage.
They offer ERP and LMS solutions for school and college attendance. Since 2013, they have been involved in developing, supporting, and managing cutting-edge technologies such as RFID-based Auto Attendance Systems (e-I cards) for school/college students and staff, embedded systems, and related software applications such as ERP and LMS.
The Website also provides Benefits to the Students as well as the Teacher. The benefits received by Teachers and Students in Higher Education, Schools, Educational and Corporate Skills Institue, Private Training & Coaching Centers, Teachers providing private tuition, Extra Class Specialists, Entrance Exam Coaching Centers, Consultants, Remote Admission & Onboarding Professionals.
- ICS FDP Phase 2
- Green Chemistry FDP Phase 2
- MyeClass as Pro (T)
- MyeClass Lite (Free)
- MyeClass OERs (Free)
- Training and Workshop
- SEC DU FDPs
- MyeClass – MOOC Courses
MyeClass Activate Account:
The steps for MyeClass Activating Account are simple. If you follow our step-by-step Guide, then it will help you quickly Login into the Website. We have given the steps below:
- Go to the Following URL to activate your Account.
- Users will need to Select and Enter their Username.
- Then they must enter their Birthday.
- Afterward, they must enter their Password Twice, the First time for creating it and the Second time for Confirming the Password.
- If the User is satisfied with their Username & Password, click the “Register” button to complete the Process.
The steps for MyeClass Login are simple. If you follow our step-by-step Guide, then it will help you quickly Login into the Website. We have given the steps below:
- Go to the Following URL to Login into your Account.
- Users will need to select the “User Type.”
- The User Type includes Users like Admin, Teacher, and Parent.
- Afterwards, Users must enter their Phone Numbers.
- Then, Users need to enter their Password.
- Click on the “Login” button at the end to complete the Process.
MyeClass Course Lite (Free):
My e-Class Course Lite is the Beta Version of the Course of the My e-Class Course. We have provided you guys with Link for visiting the MyeClass Course Lite (Free). The Course is available only to One Teacher on an Individual Basis with upto 50 Students. This part of the Course Lite is unavailable on the Commercial Purpose Bases because it contains No Content and Technical Support. If the Course has any Plagiarism or Copyright, then that will be the Teacher’s responsibility. The Scheme for providing Free My e-CLass is not applicable for the following persons or the Categories:
- Training Institutes
- Coaching Centres
- Private Tutors
MyeClass Course Pro (T):
In this Category, there are Courses with Paid Plans with Nominal Charges. The My e-Class Course Pro is used for the LMS (Learning Management System). I have provided you guys with the Link to go to the Web Page of MyeClass Course Pro (T). The Course Pro is for any of the following, which are listed in the list given below:
- Individual Teachers
- Training Institutes
- Coaching Center
- Private Tutors
MyeClass UG Commerce OERs:
MyeClass Training & Workshop:
In this Category the Training and Workshops courses are present. The Link on going to the Web Page of the Training & Workshop is given here. This Web Page consists of books, PDFs, and other Important Study Materials. The Students can learn different things in this Training and Workshop session. The Courses provided in the Section can be edited/upgraded by the Teachers as per their Requirement of Teaching. The Web Page of the Training and Workshop consists of different interlinked pages, which also concludes that a variety of Courses are available here.
MyeClass Contact Details:
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 123234456
- The Users can send Messages via Form Fill Up.
I have provided you with this Article’s Guide for the My e-Class. I hope that the Article is helpful to you Users. Furthermore, If you have any doubts about My e-Class or another article, you can let us know in the Comment Section.
Similar Keywords Used For Search:
- MyeClass Create Account
- MyeClass Register
- MyeClass Sign Up
- MyeClass Sign In
- How to apply for Medicaid
- JRRSU Admit Card 2022-2023
- SoSE Admission
- DBBL Scholarship Result 2022
- MyPascoConnect Login
- Navodaya Admission Form Registration 2023
- Maseno University Student Portal
- Rajju Bhaiya University Admit Card 2023