The TSU Blackboard is a Website and an Application. TSU Stands for the Texas Sothern University. The Official Link for TSU Blackboard for a personal visit is given here. Various options are provided to their Students on the Official Website. The Options include the TSU Blackboard Login Here and Forgot Password links, Get Help, and Browser Check.
TSU Blackboard Portal:
MyTSU is a portal that connects University students, faculty, and staff to relevant resources based on their roles, needs, and preferences. The Link for Visiting the TSU Blackboard Portal is provided here.
To access your MyTSU portal, enter your TSU credentials. MyTSU is available to current faculty, staff, and students. Prospective students receive MyTSU credentials after completing the admissions application. The TSU also consists of Video Tutorials that can be viewed or downloaded by the Users with a Guide provided on the Web Page.
They have also provided their Students with the Step-by-Step Tutorials PDF, which includes the PDF for Financial aid, Student Accounting, Registration and Records, Finance and Requisitions, Employees, Faculty, Student Employees, and Other Resources. Then they have provided the Link for Changing the Password of your Student Account, which we have also provided here and there will be a Contact Section at the end of the Page.
TSU Blackboard Email:
The TSU Blackboard Email is available for the Students, Staff, and Faculty. We have provided the information for both of them here.
TSU’s official email is MyTSU Mail for Students:
Because Microsoft hosts MyTSU Mail, students have access to all of the features of Outlook.
MyTSU Mail addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org (first initial + last name + last four digits of T-Number), and it is accessed using the same login credentials as MyTSU.
Your account includes access to Office365 Applications in addition to your TSU email address. We recommend using your Office365 applications for cloud-based document access and storage, including unlimited cloud storage with Microsoft OneDrive. The Link for the Students TSU Blackboard is provided here.
Outlook Email for Faculty and Staff Mail:
Outlook Web Access, also known as webmail, is a web-based email service that lets you access your email from any web browser. All staff and faculty have access to Office 365, which includes email. The Link for the Faculty and Staff TSU Blackboard Mail is provided here
Texas Southern University work for Excellence in Achievement with their Students. The Link for TSU Blackboard Web is provided here. MyTSU and Banner are compatible with the most recent versions of all browsers. As a recommendation, we recommend Chrome. There will be two sections; the first is for Prospective Students, and the second is for the Current Students, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni.
The Section Prospective Students will be for the Student who wants to see their Admission Process. There they will have to enter their User ID – T – Number and Password/PIN, which will be provided by the Admission Acknowledgement Letter. The Link for the Prospective Students is provided here.
The Section of Current Students, Faculty, Staff, & Alumni is for the Student who wants to access Personal, Student Records, Billing and Payments, Financial Aid, Alumni, Faculty, Employee, and other information that can be viewed. Sign in using your company’s account. The Link for the Current Students, Faculty, Staff, & Alumni is provided here.
TSU Blackboard App:
MyTSUapp connects you to Texas Southern University (TSU) at any time of day or night, no matter where you are. Access TSU resources, course information, and University news and events. TSU Contact Links can be found on Facebook and Twitter. We have provided the Download Link for the App for Android and iOS Devices.
- Link to Download TSU Blackboard App on Android Devices
- Link to Download TSU Blackboard App on iPads
- Link to Download TSU Blackboard App on iPhones
The Blackboard App brings interactive teaching and learning to mobile devices, allowing students and educators to access their courses and content on various devices such as iPhones, iPod Touches, iPads, Android, BlackBerry, and Palm smartphones. Students and instructors can use their favorite mobile devices to access documents in multiple formats, post announcements, check grades, create discussion threads and posts, upload media as attachments to discussion boards and blogs, create content items within the course map, and comment on blogs and journals. There is also a List of Information given for the Official App, which is listed in the section given below:
- Texas Southern University Enterprise Applications offer the App for TSU Blackboard.
- The App was released on 30-01-2020.
- The App was Updated on 30-01-2020.
- There are more than 1000 Downloads.
- Category of the App is Educational.
- Application completely Free Of Cost.
- Size of the Files of the App is 20 MB.
- The language used in the App is English.
- The Content Rating can be provided by the Students who are above 17 years.
- In the App, Android Devices will require a Version of 4.4 or above.
- The iPhones, iPad, and iPods will require their iOS Verison of 8.0, and iMac will require Version 11.0 or above.
- The App will require Other Permissions, which include Identity, Photos/Media/Files, Contacts, Storage, Location, and Others.
TSU Class Schedule:
The Website also provides their Students with the Class Schedule, which they have to search from their Website. There are two ways for it: Class Schedule and Online Course Finder. We have provided the Links for both of them in the section given below:
If the Students know about their Course and Semester, they can find their Class Schedule on the Official Web Page. When you get on the Web Page, there will be only some steps you will need to follow by which they can get their Class Schedule. The steps for that are provided below:
- The Link for Class Schedule is provided here; go and Visit it.
- Select your Semester and Course from the Drop-Down Menu.
- If you want to reset the Semester and Course, click on the “Reset” button for the Process.
- If you want the Class Schedule, click on the “Submit” button to complete the Process.
- The Users will get their Class Schedule which they can View and Download as per their Requirements.
Online Course Finder:
The class search tool is intended to assist you in quickly locating classes that fit your schedule. Instantly search for online classes by instruction mode and gain quick access to course descriptions, instructor contact information, and the number of seats still available. The Link for Online Course Finder is given here. Follow these steps to find online courses:
- To access the Class Schedule page, click the link below.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Class Schedule page and choose your Semester. Click the submit button.
- Select your subject(s) and Online/Computer in the Instructional Method section on the Class Schedule Search page. At the bottom, select Class Search.
- A list of available online courses is displayed. To see the enrollment capacity for each course, click on it.
TSU Blackboard Contact Details:
- Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 713-313-4357
- Twitter: Texas Southern University
- Instagram: Texas Southern
- Facebook: Texas Southern University
- In Person: Hannah Hall, Suite 320
I have provided you with this Article’s Guide for the TSU Blackboard. I hope that the Article is helpful to you Users. Furthermore, If you have any doubts about TSU Blackboard or another article, you can let us know in the Comment Section.
Related Keywords Used For Search:
- Blackboard Login
- Blackboard Sign In
- TSU Blackboard Word
- TSU Blackboard Outlook
- SoSE Admission
- DBBL Scholarship Result 2022
- MyPascoConnect Login
- Navodaya Admission Form Registration 2023
- Maseno University Student Portal
- Rajju Bhaiya University Admit Card 2023
- GMAT Official Guide PDF 2023